You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 1:39pm

Question about multi-accounts

Hello everyone! I am Roos Skywalker, I played Bitefight the first time 10 years ago back when account sharing and multi-accounting was still bannable.

I read the new gamerules on the board and section 2 causes some confusion to me:

2. Account
  • Each player may create multiple accounts per server. Should a player
    have more than one account (multi-accounting) or multiple players use
    the same internet connection on the same server (IP sharing), then this
    must be entered into the account settings of all affected accounts on
    the same server.
    An account is always assigned to the owner of the email address and may
    only be used by one person.
    Proxy playing or trading accounts is thus not permitted.
My questions are:

Are there any debuffs or drawbacks or anything when entering Multi Accounts or Shared IPs in Setting?
What if I create two accounts for the same server but I login from different IPs from different countries?
What about account sharing?

rdw97

Harbinger of Death

• "rdw97" is male

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:34am

Shared ip's are for family members in the same household who play on the same server. They can be in the same clan. Multiaccounts are by the same player, same server and cannot occupy the same clan. You can also sell gear, orbs and potions to your multiaccounts, but are only allowed a certain amount over a 1 week period. I think it's 3 or 4 sales per week between all your multi's.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 5:06pm

Thanks for the information! But what is Sitting?

Account Sharing & Sitting:
1. Warning
2. Permanent