You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BiteFight.US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

.HAVOC.

Professional Killer

• ".HAVOC." is male

Monday, October 29th 2012, 4:59pm

Thanks for the reply Sly :)
The new version has some good features about it no doubt. Just wish the devs would implement those things we like into our old system. I like that they made new gear instead of just putting a (I) next to a picture of the same gear. Agree with new tab feature with the exception of the ones up top. (Should be at the bottom) if anything. The character pic are better..except they don't show gear..or customizing option. Type 1 or 2? As far as massive clicking being resolved ...I don't see it.You still log in and click all your AP away..its just that it cost more to do a task..instead of 1AP cost it takes 3 APs. So to a point its the same. But I do see where your coming from. And hence the faster regeneration rate. I also notice in the test version there is a recruitment button...with all the inactivity you'd think they would have brought that option to the old servers. Being implemented on a test server is pointless. All this work on a new server when they could have been spending the time on refreshing the current servers saddens me. I feel we have some loyal players and a good gaming community. I personally enjhoy the people I play with. I know and met alot from different servers. To disregard them their, thoughts and their account makes me wonder why I am still here.
To overlook us for this new version ...makes me hope that the new server fails. Maybe then we will count.

DeVaL

.:§♦║Dëä┼hDëä£èr║♦§:.

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 12:01am

To overlook us for this new version ...makes me hope that the new server fails. Maybe then we will count.

You said it the best right there. :thumbsup:

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Karen

Sexy Shewolf

• "Karen" is female

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 3:20pm

I have an account on the test system and I do not mind it. It is completely stupid to have to pay 3 to attack 1 player though.
It will never be a winner for me as I love the "old" bitefight too much and for no new servers to be created is just killing bitefight as an entire game for me. I will never move onto playing the new version and spend thousands like I did on the older better bitefight and with no new old style bitefights being created then I will take my money elsewhere.

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 4:45am

New Server

I for one dont have any interest in trying another server, like most players we have to much time and money invested in the old servers. Game forge had a good thing going with bitefight, but seems to lack the interest anymore to make the original servers better, besides changing the equipment around so we have to upgrade and spend more money. Their has been alot of talk of players leaving all together because of game forge losing interest also, wake up and help this game and your members move to the next level. Would be a shame to see it all just go away. Cronin.