You are not logged in.

Bakerm23

The Assassin

• "Bakerm23" is male

Monday, November 30th 2009, 4:47am

Once I get my stat's much higher then I'm going to fight in there more, it seems interesting. =)
Check me out

Thank you Odyne for the awesome signature.

• "ChaoticGemini" is female

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 3:31am

We need more people to make it fun. I recently gave it a try in hopes of some good challenges. Instead, I either slaughtered low levels or was slaughtered by 100+ players. If more mid-level players joined in, it would make the odds of getting a good battle better and I would be willing to try it again. Until that time, I will just have to wait until I can do more damage than a paper cut to the big guys.

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 12:03am

house of pain

i never tried it what happens if you win or lose?

Slypire

Fade to Black

• "Slypire" is male

Monday, December 7th 2009, 11:12am

Nothing happens it is the same like the normal battle only you can fight your own race and no level limit. If you win you get the raided gold if any and 5 exp points if you lose you lose your gold. And I don't enter HoP since I'm mostly low level raider so nothing good for me in there.

Hove

Beginner

Monday, December 7th 2009, 2:46pm

I consider myself a mid range player. The only way I would ever enter the HOP, again, is if they limited the search range to +/- 30 levels from me.

It's bad enough that I never got to fight someone remotely equal to me in strength. But was then zeroed constantly for the next 24 hours so I could not play the game.

The HOP seems useless unless you are a high level player.
Hove of Choiseul

Shinigami24

Beginner

• "Shinigami24" is male

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 1:40am

Yeah HoP is pointless for Mid-level players i finally joined it cuz i just wanted to check it out. I did 3 battle becuase i dont really like taking 5 Xp every time it's a lil much for 1 attack. But i fought in the HoP 2 people well over level 100 who zeroed me. Then i fought one person who was level 3 and got 4 gold with 5 Xp. Which is worthless and a waste of time for me. So really HoP only really applies to the top players on each server. And then the people that just started playing the game and join is cuz they have no idea what it is.

Personally when they first brought out the HoP i thought it was a cool idea, but now then ive been in there, i dont think all be going back anytime soon if at all. Changes need to be made if they want to get the players from level 15-60 in there.

Signature by Maleficent

• "the Merovingian" is male

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:31am

I have nothing to do with the House of Pain.
High level players kick my butt easily and I gain too much exp with no gold in case of winning... When I reach level 30 with stats in the 70s, I'll surely try it, but not until then...

• "vampirelord87" is male

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 9:44pm

i've been in there on s5 with an account level of 63, updated hs gear and great stats. i didn't get absolutely murdered by the big dogs but they easily beat me and when i won i barely won a dime from anybody. my hp goes from max to zip. All i see the hop as is a way for all the hellstone boosters who are high in level to get an easier way to play the game.

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 3:56am

i actually can't fight in the house of pain. if i could, i would, but i'm not a high enough lvl. you have tobe lvl 15, im at like lvl 0. :(
http://s10.bite-fight.us/user/bite/36144 <--- click if u like werewolves k thx bai
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If one awakens the
devil inside, they must be able to control the fire.

Good and Evil. In the end, one shall triumph over the other. Which shall it be? Which side shall I choose?

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 9:08pm

i actually can't fight in the house of pain. if i could, i would, but i'm not a high enough lvl. you have tobe lvl 15, im at like lvl 0. :(
Oh, there is no level 0 in Kung Fu, nor in Bitefight, Panda. Let's start, shall we?! :P

I don't go in the HoP. They don't want me in there. They say I smell like wet, hot dog... and they hide the keys... and they don't want to play with me... and they hit me... and take my gold... ;(

Sed ipse Spiritus postulat pro nobis, gemitibus inenarrabilibus